Question

cannot access my account

• 19 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Please help , so my mum set up the account for my phone and she cannot remember her password anyway long sorry short I finally gained access to my account by using my number to log in when I logged in I wanted to updated my details and then look at changing plans within id however I went to change my email address to an updated one but it kicked me out of the website to re log in which would be fine but I have no idea of what the password is. So I’ve been trying to reset my password under my new email however this email with the code to reset isn’t coming through to me. I’ve resent this email about 10 times now but no emails are coming through from ID . I even tried to see if it would send to the previous email we had but still nothing .I’m really stuck because I can’t access my account and I just wanted to update my details and look at upgrading or changing my plan . Please help 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Abigail Kelly 

The email code is likely to go to the email address you’ve used to register, please check this.

If you have and you are still unable to reset the password due to not receiving the sent code, please let us know.

Tom