Skip to main content

I’m trying to log in online but I’m getting to where you put in your ID mobile number and it’s saying sorry your details don’t match our records. How do I fix this please? 

Hi @Lisa19765,

Welcome to the Community!

Before you are able to log into your account you’ll need to register first.

Once you have registered for the new app you should be able to login.

If you have any issues, please let us know.

Kash

I also have exactly problem. I can get through the log in bit but then get the message as appears above saying details don’t match. It won’t let me do anything without registering a number so I can’t even check what details it does have for me. And there’s no help other than ‘the community’, a lload of bullshit.  

I’m trying to log into the app after I updated a while back. 

I’ve already registered previously and trying to log in doesn’t work. I get the same error message saying details don’t match. 

im looking to upgrade one of my contracts and this isn’t allowing me. 

Hi @Another Adi & @Sameera 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I need help with this as well. I even tried uninstalling the app but it won't let me register again. It asks for login and then doesn't recognise the details. I want to upgrade a phone 

I need help with this as well. I even tried uninstalling the app but it won't let me register again. It asks for login and then doesn't recognise the details. I want to upgrade a phone 

Hi @alice1984 are you able to let us know if you’re still having this issue? If so, we’ll send you a PM so that we can assist further.

-Lauren

Yes. I still can't log in

I’m having exactly the same problem 

I’m having this problem aswell. I’m unable to pay my bill because of it. 

Hi @IzzyMaw454 @alice1984 @Crispinsharp,

If you are still having issues, please contact our Live Chat Team.

The team can check the issue and assist you further.

Kash

Hi I can’t login either. Says details don’t match for my number 0748xxxxx63. I have Three other accounts and no issues with them but dob and last name don’t match with my number. Please help me get back in. J want to upgrade my contract Thanks

Hi @Harriet Longerinas 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Can I get help with this too?  Have entered email address, reset password, phone number, my surname and dob but same error message and no helpful next steps

Hi @Pf234 

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I have exactly the same problem. Everything was fine until you changed the App. Now I can't access my account at all. I keep getting the same message others are talking about. Nightmare 

I too can't log in. Please help

I'm trying to login but I can't I'm tired 

Has anyone had a solution to this? I got an invite to disclose my account info in a DM. Sounds about as dodgy as it gets so I declined. I’ve had two phone conversations with ID, to no avail. 
It seems lots of people are having the same issue yet there is no solution.  

It's OK to reply to the DM. I provided my deets and the account now accessible 😀

Hi I am having the same issues, I already have an account but when trying to login it’s saying my details don’t match. Please help as I’m wanting new contract. 

I am having this issue too. It's driving me mad. Please can someone at ID mobile PM me to resolve 

Hi

I seem to have finally got this resolved. I spent over 3 hours today on 2 online chats to get this sorted out. It appeared to have been fixed after the first 'chat' but just 5 minutes later I was kicked out of both my online and App account, unable to login again. Hence the second 'chat'. It appears that the agents in the 'chat' are dealing with a number of people at a time, so there can be 5 or 10 minutes between you providing information and them acknowledging it, that's after the 45 plus minute wait to start the 'chat' in the first place. 

If you have the strength of mind to give it a go, you may get somewhere. Good luck

I’m having this issue not being able to log in saying my details don’t match, could someone at id mobile contact me to get this sorted 

many thanks 

Similarly I now can’t do anything with my account, on app or web. Going round in circles with changing password and my details not being recognised. Surely the solution isn’t to change providers!! Help

Similarly I now can’t do anything with my account, on app or web. Going round in circles with changing password and my details not being recognised. Surely the solution isn’t to change providers!! Help

If you have the patience to contact Customer Service using the Chat function you may get a resolution. It took me 2 attempts, about 3 hours and a huge amount of stress, but I can now access my account both on the App and online. Threatening to switch provider appears to be water off a duck's back to the Customer Service team, I tried it and was just thanked for my patience (which was, by that stage, nonexistent) Good luck