Skip to main content

I keep getting the ‘Sorry, your details do not match our records’ error when adding my phone to the iD Mobile app but it’s definitely the correct phone number and name typed into the app. I cannot speak to a representative to get this sorted out because calling 7777 just has pre-recorded messages and I can’t actually do anything. I would rather cancel my plan and start a new one from scratch as this only happened when my app was updated- the fact that there’s no option to log in and there is only a signup option is alarming and irritating because I cannot do things such as answer a security question or reset my password to access my account on the app, nor online

Hi @syd123 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom