Skip to main content

hi, I need proof of purchase for a travel insurance claim for my daughters phone. I sent a screenshot of the welcome email but apparently they need something with the IMEI on showing. Because the phone was lost on holiday I can’t create/access her ID account.

I tried using the live chat, but it leads me down a path of needing access to the account before it will help me. I can’t access/create an account for her phone because it requires account validation/MFA via her mobile number which I can’t do because the sim card and phone are lost.

Thanks,
Mikee

Hi @mikee_uk, for reference you don’t need to create an iD account to access the live chat. You will be able to do so via the link below:

Live Chat Support | iD Mobile Network

If you haven’t managed to contact us, and still need further assistance, feel free to let us know here and we’ll be happy to send you a PM to resolve.

-Lauren

Many thanks. Yeah, I was able to access the live chat before, however when I tried to ask questions about getting the docs I needed the bot kept routing me down the path of needing to create an account for that number to get the info - and I don’t have the phone or the sim.

I did try a few more times and was able to get through to an actual adult human instead of the AI hellspawn and she was able to sort my issue out for me and emailed over a purchase invoice showing the info I need so it’s all sorted now.

Thanks for your help

@mikee_uk,

Glad to hear that it has been sorted.

If you require further assistance in the future, please get back to us.

Kash