Skip to main content

Hello Community!

I’m back on iD for the third time!

I see a lot are having trouble with the new iD app, I’m guessing the reason everything changed has the account management behind it; the previous two times I was on the network I had to use different email addresses as their backend couldnt handle using the same email for a different mobile account.

ANYHOO…

The app doesnt have a section for changing the Customer Service PIN that I can find, and calling an operator to change it negates having the PIN in the first place, so does anyone know how to change it?

edit: In the message received with the PIN, and also stated somewhere on the website, it states you can change the PIN in the app

whoops, posted here in error (no delete button?)

So annoying. Just got an email saying I should change my customer service pin and it’s easily done in the app…. Can’t find it in the app anywhere!??

iD Mobile Chatbot

You can easily view and change your customer service PIN within our app or through your account online. Here's how:

1. Go to the 'Home' tab
2. Tap 'View your plans' in the top corner of your screen
3. Tap the pencil icon next to your plan
4. Tap the pencil icon next to 'Customer service PIN'

iD Mobile Chatbot

You can easily view and change your customer service PIN within our app or through your account online. Here's how:

1. Go to the 'Home' tab
2. Tap 'View your plans' in the top corner of your screen
3. Tap the pencil icon next to your plan
4. Tap the pencil icon next to 'Customer service PIN'

Whoa, sorry dude, I just saw the ID Mobile Chatbot part of your post and thought it was an official reply!! Didnt realise it was another civilian, I addressed you as if you were the chatbot! Soz!!!!