Skip to main content

Trying to log in after the latest IDmobile phone app update, but can't get past the stage of entering my phone number details? It keeps saying the the details are incorrect, but phone number, surname and dob are a correct? Have tried the old phone number that came with my SIM years ago before transferring to my own number, but still no go? Need to get access to my latest bill.

Hi @Kevin1912 

With the new app, all users will need to register again as the old app is now retired.

Have you tried registering to the new app and not logging in?

Please let us know how you’re getting on.

Tom

Iam getting the same issue.  I have done everything it said but my information is not recognised. Can't access the new id app

I cannot login to the new app either! I have re registered and gone through it all. It just keeps telling me my details are not recognised!

I need to update direct debit, but fear it's taking so long I will end up just having to cancel my contract! It's for work so would be very bad if I loose my number! 

Why can we not login??

Hi @Joanna York,

Welcome to the Community!

We may need to take a look into this to see what is going on.

Please contact the Live Chat Team and they can assist you further.

Kash

Same problem. In a loop of can't find details. I want to order a new SIM but cant

Same problem. In a loop of can't find details. I want to order a new SIM but cant

Hi @Roisin Hudson, are you wanting to purchase a new contract, or an upgrade? If you’re looking at a new contract with a new number, this would be purchased directly via the iD Mobile website.

-Lauren

No I just need a new SIM card. No upgrade or phone number change

@Roisin Hudson, please contact our live-chat who can send you out a free replacement iD SIM card:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Or, you can collect one from any Currys store and activate it yourself here:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/activate-sim-outside

Thanks,

Tyler