Skip to main content

I get a 'Sorry, your details do not match our records' error when I add a plan to the iD Mobile app, what do I do? Tried so many times.

Need help, thanks!

Evening @Gabriela Oliveira,

Please refer to the following article for help with this error:

If you have followed all the steps and still cannot log-in, please reply to this thread. We will follow up with a Private Message to verify your account, and will pass the details onto the App team to investigate.

Thanks.

Yes I tried,  can't add my ID mobile number

Hi @Gabriela Oliveira 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

Hello, 

I am having the same problem as described on this thread. I have double checked all of the inputs (phone number, last name, DOB). I would greatly appreciate help in accessing my account. 

Anna

Please note I also have this issue

I get a 'Sorry, your details do not match our records' error when I add a plan to the iD Mobile app, what do I do? Tried so many times.

I’m having the same issue. Tried so many times but it didn’t work. 

I am not able to find any support for this issue. The AI does not understand my question and there is no contact details to speak to a human despite the website saying that the are humans during working hours. 

dreadful service!

Morning all,

@annacrawford - It looks like you already have an iD Mobile app account set up with a different email address, that has linked to your phone number successfully on the 5th June. Are you trying to re-register with a different email? If so, this will be causing the 'details not matched' error.

@shanti - The Mobile Number associated with your iD Community account (ending in 620) is not an iD Mobile number. I can confirm there is a number on your account ending in 166 that has not been linked to our App. I’d recommend chatting to our Live Chat team for more information.

@Kjames -  It looks like you already have an iD Mobile app account set up with a different email address, that has linked to your phone number (ending in 529) successfully on the 2nd May. Are you trying to re-register with a different email? If so, this will be causing the 'details not matched' error.

Thanks.

Hi, I have been trying to register for the ID app, every time I try it comes back with “your details do not match our records”. Would like some help please ? 

@Rob Donaldson - Just sent you a Private Message.