Skip to main content

I cannot log into the ID mobile App as it won't recognise my transferred number, only the number that came originally with the phone, so it wants to send the 6 digit verification number to the wrong phone number. 2 live chats, a network restore and a reboot have not solved the problem. How can I get the App to recognise my phone number?

I'm having the same problem. Plus can't  receive calls or text

Hi @Ryanbsmith,

Welcome to the Community!

I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team and a ticket can be raised for further investigation.

@Tony Camkin It sounds like you may also need some further assistance and I would advise getting in touch with the Live Chat Team.

Kash

I've had the phone for a year and I cannot log into the app and monitor my usage etc. I've done 2 recent live chats and have followed the instructions they gave me - network restore, reboot and trying the sim in another phone. Nothing has worked. I don't know what else to fo but live chats don't seem to be working. I don't want to make an official complaint. There must be a way to get the app to recognise my phone number. 

Hi @Ryanbsmith 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom