Skip to main content

SInce the upgrade of the ID Mobile App my mobile phone number is no longer recognised by the ID app. This I'm finding frustrating, I'm abroad often and need to keep tabs on my data usage. Even the 7777 number has stopped working. I have no online access to my account for upgrades, bolt ons or phone service. It's been over a year since ID promised to iron out mobile app issue.

Have you tried using an actual browser, instead of an underfeatured web browser that can only go to one place, and do one thing(poorly)? 

If tracking data usage is important to you, this really should be occuring at the device level, where you can at least pretend to be in control of it.

Thanks for response, yes i’ve tried multiple browsers firefox/chrome and safari - same response

And yes could always keep track of data usage on device but app access gives so much more than just GB counting, such as individual call costs,….just want ID mobile to resolve the glitch. I had access on my mobile using the old app, upgrade the app and now no access (number not recognised) same phone, i can’t find/install older version of app….

Hi @ARBrighton, we’ll be able to help further with this to locate the issue. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren