Skip to main content

My problem is your SIM is in a router in my motor home and you have just updated your app which means I have to re log in. To do this I have to receive a code generated by you to complete the process. Because you are sending the code to the SIM that is in a router I will never be able to complete the process because I cannot see the code. Is it possible to generate a one time code I can then use to complete the log in to the app without having to start removing SIM cards?  

Amazing, best one yet ! 🤣🤣🤣 This app migration has been poorly planned and executed 

Hi @R.Max 

It’s worth noting that we don’t support usage of our SIM cards inside devices such as a router, so we’d recommend using the SIM card inside a device we officially support when registering.

Tom

I understand that at present you have a list that excludes devices such as routers but there is a mobile market such as motor homes that require access to mobile data on the move and on camping sites. To do this they are installing WiFi routers to power their smart phones a smart TV's and this is a growing requirement. It may require sending your codes via e mail but it may be an opportunity worth supporting.

Hi @R.Max,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The quickest method of receiving the code is by inserting the SIM into a handset.

Alternatively you can contact our Live Chat Team as they’ll need to provide the code as it expires after a few minutes.

Kash

The purpose of the post was to highlight the inflexible system you operate that prevents you from providing a simple way of delivering information to your customers via a different source ie via email so that I don't have to talk to your team at all. I certainly don't want to keep removing sim cards to find an appropriate phone to get the code to complete the action. I. appreciate that your system has been set up in a certain way to reduce costs but in doing so it may not be flexible enough to address differing  market requirements. I may be wide of the mark and if so I Apologise but If you can flex the system to include other sources that would be appreciated.

Hey there @R.Max, thank you for your feedback. We’re always looking to improve as a company and network, and we certainly will take your points on-board.

Kind regards,

Tyler

I have to agree with R.Max I am having the exact same problem, My sim to is in a motor home router also, so I can not log into to app as it send a code to the sim. 

Hi @VES Transport 

As mentioned above, we’d recommend using the SIM card in a supported device to receive the SMS.

Tom