Skip to main content

How hard is it too actually log in arggggh. I can't access my account online or app, I could on an old phone that broke, new phone saying my details are wrong (number, surname & date of birth) I've changed my number too keep an old one (could that be why?) It's really annoying as I need too access my account, just got my daughter a contact also and worrying I'm going too have the same issues. Anyone know why I can't get access ? Pls 

Hey there @Jayspencer12, thank you for reaching out.

Have you re-registered for a new account since our new app release in April 2024?

If you’ve changed your phone number, you’ll need to use that one to login.

Thanks,

Tyler

Its been broken for days - any browser (no filtering) - not able to log in.

Authorisation code expired it says - since the new site was introduced nothing but endless clicking / merry go round trying to get the most basic of information like a bill to download.

Even the password reset email for this forum came with one huge logo embedded at top - anyone testing anything?

Hi @Seehraa2016 

This sounds like an individual issue, there aren’t any widespread issues such as this.

The systems for the community site and the regular site are completely different, so if you’re having issues with both it sounds like it could be an issue on your side.

Tom