Skip to main content

Just switched to iD mobile and have transferred my old number over. Switch went fine. However I tried to set up my account and app before my old number had transferred. I now can’t complete the set up as when the verification code is sent by text I am not receiving it. I have tried setting my phone number as the one received from iD mobile and my current one which was my old transferred one but still no success. I have also tried logging in from another mobile to request text with code. I have turned phone on and off. Couldn’t get any answers from live chat. Very frustrating not being to access app and see billing, usage and manage account. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi @Jane Barnes 

Are you still having issues with this? Have you tried the website instead of the app?

If so, please let us know so we can get in touch.

For a quicker service, we’d recommend the live chat.

Tom

Still unable to access my new account. Have tried website and app. Not receiving the one time text code so can’t access anything. Have been on live chat and they have reported to tech department and said they will be in touch. It has been nearly 3 weeks now. Not a great first impression. Thank you for replying.

Hi @Jane Barnes 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom