Skip to main content

I requested 2 SIMs for me and my wife last week, that arrived on Friday. Requested that the number be transferred yesterday, which didn’t happen. Then get an email saying that the order has been cancelled on Saturday.

Been looking for a contact number for someone to talk to, or online chat but can’t find anything. Probably a sign that it was a good thing that the order has been cancelled.

How can I start a dialogue with someone physically?

In the meantime I’ve gone back to my O2 SIM.

You can speak to the iD sales team by calling 020 7139 1397, @Barfy.

Advisers work between 9am - 6pm.

That’s sales, who said that they can’t help me. Now been given a number of 0333 003 7777 for customer service. Not that impressed…

That’s sales, who said that they can’t help me. Now been given a number of 0333 003 7777 for customer service. Not that impressed…

Okay @Barfy, perhaps overall O2 might be the better option.

Presumably iD Sales processed your order, so I’m guessing they may know why it was cancelled. 

Anyway, iD Mobile do not have a telephone support helpline - their primary support channel is an online Live Chat service.

@Barfy, I had been struggling to get intouch with someone other than a bot this week and I was advised to reach out through social media. I did this through Facebook Messenger and I got a reply quickly. I would search ID mobile on Facebook and drop them a message there. 

@Barfy, I had been struggling to get intouch with someone other than a bot this week and I was advised to reach out through social media. I did this through Facebook Messenger and I got a reply quickly. I would search ID mobile on Facebook and drop them a message there. 

@beautifulluyou Thank you. I’ll give that a try.

Hi @Barfy,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues with your port and order cancellation.

I hope that you managed to contact the team.

If you require further assistance, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash