Skip to main content

My previous number is now referenced in my ID account, have been told that pac was successful, but the number on my new phone (android) has not updated, and is the same as the original sim number.  The ID bot isn't going to be any help, so hopefully someone knows how to resolve this without being able to speak to ID! 

My previous number is now referenced in my ID account, have been told that pac was successful, but the number on my new phone (android) has not updated, and is the same as the original sim number.  The ID bot isn't going to be any help, so hopefully someone knows how to resolve this without being able to speak to ID! 

Have you tried a NETWORK RESET on the handset with your iD SIM? 

FYI, to avoid the iD bot, just tell the bot you want to “talk to a person” (a few times) - the advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

That seemed to work, I though I had reset the network, but it's done at android level in advanced settings not under sim or network settings.

Worth knowing that about the bot, as it's useless enough to make you give straight up with it!

Thanks for that! 

Hey there @Peachy76, welcome to Community!

We’re glad to see that @andewhite was able to help :)

Kind regards,

Tyler