Skip to main content

Hello, 

I have just joined iD and took out a plan which has unlimited data. The app says that I have 100GB allowance and 0 remaining. I can’t find how to contact iD to sort this? Thanks, 

Hi @Sarah McKinlay, welcome to the community!

Has an unlimited data loyalty add on been applied to the account by a member of the team, or did you purchase an unlimited data plan straight from the iD website?

-Lauren

I also have same problem loyalty add on of unlimited data not showing only says 100gb data and running out

Hi @Asmaa 

If you have a loyalty add on, it’ll kick in after your regular usage amount has been used.

Tom

I’m waiting for my sim to arrive however my plan details appear wrong. I purchased unlimited data but the plan says 5GB 

I have an unlimited plan already. Today I upgraded my plan for a extra 24 months on unlimited again and my app now says I have 5GB of data left this is wrong how can I get this changed please 

Hi @Nicola Rutherford Woodhouse & @Leeox 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom