Skip to main content

I recently had a message saying I had come to the 30gb limit of my roaming, whilst in the UK.

I did have an issue with my sim card, which wouldn't show in the sim manager on my phone  and I wasn't able to access any network connections. I did report this and received a new sim, which now works and shows up as it should. My question is, did the dodgy sim card default to roaming as I was still able to make and receive calls and connect to the internet? I wasn't aware of the issue until I checked re roaming when we go to Eire. Can ID assist?

I’ve had this too! For my daughter’s sim. I was provided with a usage report- which shows me nothing. I am not convinced of the account safety now as we’ve not been outside of the UK, and therefore I will be leaving ID. 
I’ve asked for them to assist my understanding as to whether I have been a subject to data theft or a data breach, I am less than impressed in all honesty.

Same here. My card wasn't recognised by sim manager and  I couldn't get into networks to see what I was connected to. I never left the UK either, but said I'd used 30g of my roaming allowance??

I am now in Ireland and I'm not sure I have any roaming data left as it renews in 9 days, I'll be home by then!!!

I'm using WiFi at the moment, then switching to airplane mode when out and about as I don't want to get charged ridiculous amounts for over using.

Hi @Jeff McIntosh @Niamhsmum,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you get this message after purchasing, upgrading or changing your plan?

It seems that it may be an error but you can double check this by contacting our Live Chat Team and they can look into the account.

Kash