Skip to main content

Hi, I’ve already searched for an answer on here but couldn’t find any solution. I’m using mobile data (not WiFi) and Google is telling me SafeSearch is activated, however it’s definitely disabled in the ID mobile app, and it’s also definitely disabled in Google.
Google is saying the SafeSearch is activated by ID mobile. How can I deactivate it? 

Have you tried to Google “Turn off safe search”, @Louise2222

You’d normally do this in your Google Account.

Yes, as I wrote in the original post - it’s turned off in Google already.

Oops, sorry - isn’t safe search an option in your browser, @Louise2222

Normally you’d turn off safe search in the web browser you’re using, which sometimes depends on the handset. 

No there's a problem with IDMobile adult content filter being stuck on , and even though the switch is turned off it is still on, this is clearly an issue affecting many users 

Hi @Louise2222 & @peteralston 

There aren’t any known issues on our side with the adult content filter, are you still having issues with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

Hi @Tom @andewhite and @peteralston it was still an issue until around a week ago, but it seems to have magically resolved itself now 🙂 no idea why or how! I didn’t change any further settings but it seemed like a ID system error that was affecting quite a few people

Thanks for your help!

Hi @Louise2222 

Glad to hear, let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Hi, I’ve already searched for an answer on here but couldn’t find any solution. I’m using mobile data (not WiFi) and Google is telling me SafeSearch is activated, however it’s definitely disabled in the ID mobile app, and it’s also definitely disabled in Google.
Google is saying the SafeSearch is activated by ID mobile. How can I deactivate it? 

Mine is the same, even though in the ID app & Google account it's switched off? 

Hi @Louise2222 & @peteralston 

There aren’t any known issues on our side with the adult content filter, are you still having issues with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

Mine is exactly the same, ID mobile can you help please as I don't use WiFi so it's limiting things

Hi @LHC14,

I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team for further assistance.

The team will be the quickest way to get this resolved.

Kash