Skip to main content

Cany anyone provide any info when the oops something went wrong message is going to be  fixed when you try to access your plan

Hey there @swcq, welcome to Community! 

We’re working on resolving these issues ASAP. Have you tried via both the website and app please?

Thank you,

Tyler

Yes I've tried lots of times on both ,deleted the app and re installed it several times ,can't see details of my plan even though I'm logged in the app.

I would have thought someone could look into my account and find the problem

I've had big problems for months now with intermittent or no service. It's been a nightmare especially when I keep getting told it's fixed when it clearly isn't and being charged the full amount each month for an inferior service. I'm fed up seeing 'oops something went wrong' whilst my indicator tells me I have a full signal!! Calls get interrupted or drop, same with apps and streaming. This is all following a mast outage months ago. Whatever fixes are being engineered have clearly so far been only temporary. The service here was brilliant before all this started.☹️

I've had big problems for months now with intermittent or no service. It's been a nightmare especially when I keep getting told it's fixed when it clearly isn't and being charged the full amount each month for an inferior service. I'm fed up seeing 'oops something went wrong' whilst my indicator tells me I have a full signal!! Calls get interrupted or drop, same with apps and streaming. This is all following a mast outage months ago. Whatever fixes are being engineered have clearly so far been only temporary. The service here was brilliant before all this started.☹️

Not sure the “oops something went wrong” message is related to the mobile signal strength, @Gypsy

Many problems appear to stem from the new iD systems, which they started using early this April, for their iD app and “My iD Account” online services. 

Thank you for that. Interesting to note that that's when all the problems started. Pity they didn't keep the old system which was working fine!

Apparently the old system was end-of-life and had to go, according to @Matthew T from iD Mobile.  

Hi @Gypsy,

Just checking if you still require assistance?

Please let us know the issues you are having if so and we can help you out.

Kash