Skip to main content

Having just moved to ID Mobile, I’m beginning to wonder if I have made a grave error and should have stayed with a well name brand with good customer and technical service. Having made, at least, six (6) attempts to log in to my IDMoblie account from my mobile, shortly after installing the App, each time I received the message to “Provide a valid email address”. I made one last attempt via Google to reinstall the app, but then looked at the customer comments, and realised my problem was one of many in trying to use the app or gain access to my account via the app. I have given up on installing the app, recognising it will fail to work. I am now left wondering if IDMobile has the technical skills and capacity to provide a ‘fit for purpose’ mobile service, and simply, for whatever, reason, is unable to offer an equivalent product and service to others, such as Vodafone etc. I am not prepared to waste my time dealing with an organisation who seem to fail to understand the responsibility of competent product, technical and cutomer service, and will shortly be returning to a well known brand able to offer an acceptable standard of service. The experience of dealing with IDMobile has been a real ‘eye opener’ and made me realise how many of us are prepared to pay for and put up with standards that should not be allowed to operate in any market place, whatever the product or service.

Hi @TML 

Have you tried alternatively to the app, the website?

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login

What device are you using the app from?

What domain is your email address using? (@gmail, @outlook, etc)

Tom

I’m having problems too accessing the app. I’m getting this error message. I keep clicking try again but it’s keeps telling me the same. I’ve gone through the website to access my account, but I’m not receiving the OTP via email. I keep requesting it again but I’m still not receiving it. Any other ideas?

Hey there @Justine Jordan-Wootten, sorry to hear that!

Have you tried deleting the app, or checking for any updates to the app or phone?

Thanks,

Tyler