Skip to main content
Solved

unable to add ID mobile number to access account

• 3 June 2024
  • 9 replies

Hi,

I am trying to log into the app and website, registered fine, get the next page asking to add my mobile number. It just spins and then errors out saying something went wrong, please try again. During this period I get a text with a verification code, so clearly something is going on back end, but page isn't progressing.

From looking around this seems like it may be part of a known issue which is ongoing for 2 months now. Is that correct? Or has it all been fixed and something else is wrong with my account? 

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @TomTom15 

I’m sorry to hear this, have you tried the website alternatively to register?

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login

Tom

I switched my number to idmobile but now I can't access to my online account 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @Gerard30, what happens when you try to access it please?

Kind regards,

Tyler

No, I still having the same problem. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Gerard30, we’re sorry to hear that. As asked above, what happens when you try to access it please?

Do you get an error, and if so, what error?

Thanks,

Tyler

What is an ID mobile number? is this not my mobile number as i enter this and it says information not accepted etc? Help before i cancel my order if i can’t access online it’s no good for me 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Simon Robey 

I’m not sure what you mean, an iD Mobile number is just that, it’ll be told in emails that we send to you after the order has completed.

Tom

i am also unable to add my mobile number on the new app it just says that the details dont match . However my surname DOB and mobile never change 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @paul73mt 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom