Skip to main content

I've been with ID for years on a plan under my dad's name. Recently got a new phone + plan with them under my own name, received my phone fine, SIM card works fine. Everytime I try registering and I get to the OTP stage, it doesn't send me anything. 

Initially I'd tried logging into the plan under my dad's name, which didn't work, "oh well I don't know the full account details for this plan, it's just that" nope, try it under my own plan and name, nothing.

Won't send me a code, this is causing me quite a bit of stress as I'm really on the fence about my new phone and want to check everything over on this front. 

I think everything to do with the ID Mobile and app is horribly designed and it makes it difficult to find things, which definitely hasn't helped me here, when I get stuck with this OTP issue, there's no suggested alternatives, no email option no nothing not even a proper customer service contact desk, just a forum you have to register an account for. 

I've read on here it's a common issue with ID to not be able to receive OTP codes but I've never had an issue getting a OTP code for other things while with ID so I find it very odd I'm having this issue ??

Hi @cow36,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with OTP.

I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team and they can troubleshoot the issue and escalate it if required.

Kash