Skip to main content

Morning everyone

I have been an ID Mobile customer for 18 months (I am on a monthly contract with large data allowance) and don’t often use the app but am going to France next week so wanted to follow ID Mobile’s instructions to turn on data roaming which apparently they say I have to turn on inside their app (with all other networks I have just done this simply on my phone) but anyway I wanted to check my app and data allowance as I haven’t logged in for a long time, and it appears they have updated their app as I get presented with a message when I open the app saying “say hello to the new iD Mobile app” and requiring all existing customers to re-register and to “create account”, to access my iD online account, which I do, but each time after clicking the create submit button it goes back to the create account page again.  All fields are filled in and it is a strong password meeting all the criteria (it is not a spam/phishing site as it is all direct from within the official iD Mobile app).  Is anyone else having this issue/bug? 
Thank you for any help.

Hi @matth76 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom