Skip to main content

Hi there, I pay for a contract for myself and a SIM only for my son, both by monthly DD. I can only view details for my usage on the iD app and need to be able to view my sons too, why cant I see both if both are in my name and paid for from my account?

I have tried to add his number/account to my iD mobile app, got as far as adding his number, name and DOB and sent authorisation message to his phone but it never came. I re-sent 3 times.

Getting increasingly annoyed at lack of help available in Currys/iD stores and there is even less online.

Any help gratefully received.

Thank you

Hi @kaymilt 

You should be able to add multiple plans in the same app/website account.

We wouldn’t suggest going to a Currys store about an iD Mobile app/website problem, they have absolutely no visibility to the systems it uses.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom