Solved

How can I speak to an advisor?

Userlevel 1

I have been attempting forover one hour to contact your cusotmer services. iMPOSSIBLE. no advisors on phone. cant log in. tried ringing carphone warehouse.. no reply. so I have cancelled my contract with you. as my network keeps dropping. yesterday and again today. NO texts no phonecalls avaialble. had enough.

you will not let any customers contact you. so how are we supposed to resolve problems. I recd a notification from you that my 500 mins allowance had been used since 15th july. nO IT HASNT. i have kept note of phonecalls when the phone was working when i had network.. and i have used in total around 30 minutes. not 500!!

had enough of your service or lack of it.  I do not wish to stay with your company. and will get a new supplier as soon as poss. 

its outrageous that your company does not take phonecalls. messages emails.. how on earth are customers supposed to contact you. ridiculous. you have breached your contract with me. as had no network for most of yesteray and today

<removed personal information>

icon

Best answer by Will 11 February 2021, 14:14

View original

19 replies

Can’t talk to anyone can’t log in. If I wanted to see how you failed to solve someone else’s problem two years ago. Great… but I don’t really bad customer service. No wonder people are leaving 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Donatas Beganskas,

We don’t have a national outage so it’s likely just in your area.

Have you checked here for any outages in your area: http://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Mohammed

I cannot access my ID account as I have changed my email and it is not accepting the password. So if I try to change the password it sends the access code to an email I can’t access. Also any advice given on this forum is sent as an PM which I can’t access as I can’t log on to ID I can’t go to Car phone warehouse as it’s closed. Can I speak to someone. My next course of action is to cancel my direct debit as I’m sure somebody will get in touch then. So any assistance you can give me that I don’t need to log on to get or another way to get in touch with this faceless organisation would be great.

i need a PAC CODE

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @mandylifebowt 

First and foremost, we’re terribly sorry for how hard a time you’ve had getting in touch.

Regarding your calls.  We’d only ever be counting calls that came from your iD SIM card. 

If you have had a text to say you have used up your call allowances, then that would suggest that you or someone else with access to your phone has done so.  If you look at the call log in your phone, it should tell you of any recent calls you have made and the length.

If your problem was simply that you were told you couldn’t call a certain number.  Then this could be that you have a spending cap on your account, and you’re being prevented from calling it due to the number in question being a chargeable one.

Nevertheless, to help further.  We’ve sent you a private message here so that we can find our more and get to the bottom of this for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@martin judges,

You can simply text the words PAC to the number 65075 from the iD SIM card.

A PAC code will then be texted to you and you can give that to the new network provider who will port your number out.

As well as that, you can even log into the iD app/account.

Click My Account  then End my plan and when asked if you want to keep your number, just select Yes.

Kash

How do I get an update on the status of my new phone ordeR? Order was confirmed but no further updates. Was supposed to be in stock and ship on 1sr dec. no when I check the same phone is now showing as only comint into stock in January!

this is for a Christmas present! How do I find out what is going on??????

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Dghough,

We’ll drop you a private message now so we can take a look and see what’s going on with your order.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Failing badly,

Cancelling the direct debit won’t help, it’ll just prevent you from being able to pay us in a convenient manner and may result in late fees and outstanding amounts owed.

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with accessing your account.

Will

I'm trying to register my pay as you go sim and keep my old number.  I've receive my PAC and have entered all details correctly on the form  but still says there is an error.  Can someone assist?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

You can talk to us if you like @Failing badly?

What is it you require assistance with?

Will

Please, please, please help me to speak to an ID mobile adviser

Userlevel 1

I need to speak to an advisor

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Markgcorcoran,

We can help you here. 

If you could advise how we can help we may be able to assist you without looking into your account.

Please ensure not to include any personal information in your query. If we are unable to answer your question we will Private Message you for further information.

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Robertetal,

Is your old number from a different network or from iD Mobile?

If it’s iD Mobile you won’t be able to transfer the number internally.

However if it’s from a different network you can contact our Live Chat Team or we can process it here, please let us know.

Kash

Hi. ID problem network   full UK? 

I have been attempting forover one hour to contact your cusotmer services. iMPOSSIBLE. no advisors on phone. cant log in. tried ringing carphone warehouse.. no reply. so I have cancelled my contract with you. as my network keeps dropping. yesterday and again today. NO texts no phonecalls avaialble. had enough.

you will not let any customers contact you. so how are we supposed to resolve problems. I recd a notification from you that my 500 mins allowance had been used since 15th july. nO IT HASNT. i have kept note of phonecalls when the phone was working when i had network.. and i have used in total around 30 minutes. not 500!!

had enough of your service or lack of it.  I do not wish to stay with your company. and will get a new supplier as soon as poss. 

its outrageous that your company does not take phonecalls. messages emails.. how on earth are customers supposed to contact you. ridiculous. you have breached your contract with me. as had no network for most of yesteray and today

<removed personal information>

I agree , I won’t be with them again for same reasons ,disgusting 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marilyn Myles 

We can help you here, please could you let us know what you need help with?

Tom

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @LynnChambers58, we’re really sorry to hear you feel this way. It’s certainly been a rough patch for us, but we’re doing our best to get back to everyone as quickly as we can. On that topic, I’ve just replied to your post in the other thread.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?