Skip to main content

When I call an 0345 number, there is no sound on the other end. It doesn’t ring and doesn’t have any message. I have Premium numbers switched on in my account. Why can’t I call these numbers?

Hi @iDmobileuser500 

Is your bill cap high enough to support a premium call?

Are you able to receive calls from it?

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response. My bill cap is set at £25 which is the maximum amount available so surely this should be enough? 

I am also unable to make international calls as they don’t ring and there is no sound on the other end. I am unable to receive international calls as well.

When I call an 0345 number... 
I have Premium numbers switched on in my account. Why can’t I call these numbers?

Okay @iDmobileuser500, 0345 numbers aren’t premium rate numbers - these are non-geographical numbers, and normally included in your iD plan allowances.

Hi andewhite,

Thanks for your post. Do you know why both international calls and 0345 numbers don’t work please?

Hi@andewhite,

Thanks for your post. Do you know why both international calls and 0345 numbers don’t work please?

Perhaps some network services haven’t been provisioned correctly on your iD account, @iDmobileuser500

The community members here in this public online forum can’t access your iD account, for privacy and security reasons, sorry. 

Hi @iDmobileuser500, are you able to let us know if you’re still having this issue?

If so, please let us know and we’ll be happy to send you a PM to check if your account settings are provisioned correctly.

-Lauren

Hello,

I spoke to someone at iD via the online chat who was going to fix it last week but it still is not working.

Hey there @iDmobileuser500, did they say they were raising a ticket with the technical team?

If so, we’d recommend re-contacting the live-chat team to check for an update on that ticket.

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your response, I think the problem has now been resolved by the tech team

Hi @iDmobileuser500,

Glad to hear that it is resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Hi @Kash  , I have the same issue: I tried to call RoyalMail support number (03457xxx) and another support number starting by 033xxx , and  it does not ring, there is no sound and it hangs up after a few seconds ( NB: I have Premium numbers switched on in my account, even though that should not be the issue) .

I tried to chat with IDMobile Support but could not reach anyone…

Could someone help me here ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

G

Hi @DG_33 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

please disregard this message