Skip to main content

I took out an additional sim only plan on the 10th June 2024 but the sim hadn't arrived 6days later so I went to currys and got a sim followed the instructions in the sim pack and even though I entered the phone number I wanted it linked to it linked it to my work number that ive had for a few months. I went on chat and explained what had happened, and they said I'd have to get another sim and try again as the sim couldn't be unlinked. 

Anyway, Tuesday 18th comes and the original sim order comes through the post, so instead of going to currys again, I use it. 

Doesn't work at all, but I was advised to wait for the number to port from EE as this could be the issue. Great.…

although  now my work number isn't working and says no service. I go on live chat yet again and get an esim to save going to currys again. Shock it doesn't work. I go on live chat again to be told oh we have a physical sim card registered to that number(gives me sim number) I don't even have a card here with that number. So they Issue a second esim but its stil not working fully, on an outgoing call attempt it says "your service does not allow calls to this number" and on an incoming call it just long beeps like the number is disconnected and I have no use of data, However I can recieve and send texts.

Number ports over on the new line and I can send and recieve texts and recieve calls but can't make outgoing calls and no data just like the work number. 

What the hell has happened? 

I'm currently paying for 2 lines I can't use and one is my business so I can't get any important work calls. 

I'm seriously thinking of going elsewhere it's a joke. 

It might be a grey area, but the iD terms & conditions state their plans are for personal use only, @Ksea15

Well regardless I have two sims not working I refuse to pay for something I have no use of 

Hey there @Ksea15, welcome to Community!

Our apologies for the long wait on this. Are you still having issues?

If so, we’d recommend contacting our live-chat:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thank you,

Tyler