Skip to main content

I have been with ID Mobile for about a month.  I am currently in Belgium.  I have an iPhone 8 Plus. When I call a uk number, I get through and am talking to the person I have called, when a voice says “sorry, the number you have dialled has not been recognised” and then cuts off.

My husband has just tried to call me (to see if I can receive calls) and I hear a voice saying “sorry the number you have dialled has not been recognised … “. It then goes straight to voicemail.

Is this a network problem?    The network says BASE on my phone (that’s the one it automatically goes to).  I have not problems using mobile data.

Is this a problem with the APN?  I don’t appear to have access to adding a new APN (having looked up on the ID Community for similar problems).

I’d be very grateful for some advice. Thank you.

The iD roaming partners in Belgium are listed as BASE and Orange.

Normally APN settings are only required for a mobile data connection @Annie Newstead.

Have you tried a NETWORK RESET on your device? 
The handset user guide would usually explain how to d@Annie Newstead.

Perhaps best to contact iD support directly via one of their primary support channels:

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Thank you.

Hi @Annie Newstead 

I’d recommend the same as @andewhite above.

Please try the following to reset your network settings;

Settings > General > Transfer or Reset Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Tom