Solved

Can't make or receive calls

• 16 May 2024
  • 7 replies

Today 16 May 2024 I cannot make or receive calls, says ‘not registered on network’ 

But I can do text, data and whatsap etc

Was OK yesterday

What is going on

icon

Best answer by Kash 28 May 2024, 11:36

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey there @HelenIDuser, welcome to Community!

We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues making calls. Were yous call working okay before 16th May please?

Have you tried restarting your phone and network settings?

Have you tried your SIM card in another device, and does the same issue persists please?

Thank you,

Tyler

Everything worked fine before 16 May. Of course I tried all those things, it was not resolved. I went to live chat service, they said it was network issue not my SIM or handset. Now it works some of the time, not reliable. Please fix your network service issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @HelenIDuser 

Okay, if you’re in contact with the live chat we’d recommend keeping with them about this case.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Today 16 May 2024 I cannot make or receive calls, says ‘not registered on network’ 

But I can do text, data and whatsapp etc

Was OK yesterday

What is going on

Sounds like you might be using your handset in the Midlands area, where the Three UK 3G network (the iD Mobile network partner) has been shutdown, @HelenIDuser

Nope, I am near Bracknell in Berkshire!

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Okay @HelenIDuser, hopefully the network issue in your area gets fixed in a timely manner. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @HelenIDuser,

If you require further assistance, please let us know and we can assist further.

Kash