Skip to main content
Solved

Cannot dial one specific number.

• 29 June 2024
  • 9 replies

When trying to dial one particular 01708 number I get the message ‘number not recognised’ and the phone bleeps three times then hangs up.

Hi there @winnem1, thank you for reaching out.

Is this a personal number or a business number please?

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi Tyler

The number is  a personal landline number.

I have been onto techical at ID four times about this as have never had a reply!

Hi there @winnem1, we’re very sorry to hear this. Have you ever been able to call this number before?

Are our technical team still investigating also please?

Thanks,

Tyler

Still waiting for the technical team to bother to reply. Seems to me they don’t give a dame about their customers once they have got the money. I won’t hold my breath for a useful answer.

Hi @winnem1 

I’d recommend keeping on with the team you’re in contact with, it may take the tech team time to investigate this, we appreciate your patience. 

Tom

Hi Tom

Still waiting for a response from the tech team - are they on holiday????

Been a few weeks now.

Hi there @winnem1, is this issue still on-going?

What and when was the last update from the technical team please?

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi Tyler

When you say when did I get a reply from the ‘tech team’ are you joking?

I have never had a reply.

Do they realy exsist?

Just a hello would be something.

Regards

Mike

Hi @winnem1 

We aren’t joking, we don’t have access to your account so can’t even at this time speak to a ticket’s existence, we’re taking your word for it.

They do exist.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom