4) Checked my SIM isn’t blocked
5) Checked my account is paid and up to date
6) Checked there is no service status in my area
7) Checked I am inside my allowance
8) Cleaned, re-inserted and restarted my SIM
9) Dialled #33*0000#
10) Performed a network settings reset on my iPhone

I am unsure what else I can do?

I am grateful for any help and suggestions.

Best wishes
​​​​​​​Rob

Open settings, select apps, scroll down and select phone, and where it says “My number” type your number starting with a 0(zero). Then click save.

Dear Paul,

My sincere thanks for your reply. After trying everything else, I was rather tearing my hair out.

Your suggestion fixed it - thank you - very much appreciated.

Best wishes

Rob

Hi I have had the same issue for days. I took the above action and I can now ring out but when people call me it rings  on their phone but does not ring on mine or show as missed call.

Is there anything else I can do please? 

Hi @AG24,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried enabling VoLTE on your handset?

As 3G is turned off you’ll need to enable VoLTE to make calls over 4G.

Kash

No it didn’t. I moved to O2 instead and it works fine now. 

Have had the same problem. But on my Samsung s10e I don't have the final "My number" option. Any idea where I can find it?

I've also tried all the various options, including waiting for over an hour for customer service before I gave up. Not impressed.

I'm relying on my mobile at the moment and having no calls is a BIG problem. Is there a way I can get out of my contract early? 

Hi @AG24 

Glad to hear you found a resolution that works best for you, we wish you the best with your new provider.

Tom

Hi @CathB 

The “My Number” options would be for iPhones, not Androids.

We’d recommend the below;

Tom

Hi @CathB 

Have you checked the coverage for VoLTE (4G) network in your area? https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

Do you see ‘LTE’ under the Network settings i.e LTE/3G/2G (auto connect)?
Is there toggle a under Settings > Connections > Mobile networks to turn VoLTE on and off?
With a SG phone you will need to see ‘LTE’ (NOT 4G) to be able to connect to the network.

Hi @Tom , I managed to get somewhere-see another thread.

Evidently I have a us-style handset so that's tough as far as iD are concerned and I should get another one. Which won't be happening, so I moved to a proper implementation on VoLTE with another provider, and its all good. 

Thanks

Hi @CathB 

Glad to hear you found the root of the issue, we wish you the best of luck with your new provider.

Tom

Ive been struggling for 3 weeks without being able to make or receive calls. Nobody in Curry’s could fix it and it’s been driving me crazy. Following your instructions it worked straight away and I am indebted to you. Thank you so much 

I can't make calls and receive calls 

@Jaffer Khaliq -

Have you tried all of these steps?

Thanks.