Skip to main content

I had my phone stolen 2/9/24 and I need this blacklisted ASAP for my insurance. Although I purchased my original phone through iD mobile I’ve already had to go through my insurance and therefore I have a different IMEI number. Because of this iD mobile said my stolen phone was not associated with my account and could not blacklist it. I have been waiting over a week for technical support to get back to me but I still have not heard anything from them. Could someone please tell me a way to blacklist my phone ASAP?

@Brit Hopper:

Call 0333 003 7777 from any phone. Once processed, we’ll suspend your SIM, and the last phone associated with the SIM will be blacklisted.

Thanks.

I had my phone stolen 2/9/24 and I need this blacklisted ASAP for my insurance. Although I purchased my original phone through iD mobile I’ve already had to go through my insurance and therefore I have a different IMEI number. Because of this iD mobile said my stolen phone was not associated with my account and could not blacklist it. I have been waiting over a week for technical support to get back to me but I still have not heard anything from them. Could someone please tell me a way to blacklist my phone ASAP?

Was the device used with an iD Mobile sim on 2/9/24? If not, when was it last used on the iD Network?