Skip to main content

Ever since I have switched my mobile phone contract to my ID mobile account I have been having issues with my new sim. This is because when I signed up for the new contract I forget to kept my old mobile number and was given a new one. Once I had realised this error I contacted ID mobile to have it changed to my old number but this was not converted properly and I have been issues with this ever since that have recently worsened. For months whenever I ever send I text message through my old number it although it actually delievers states Message Send Failure. This also caused issue since the ID Mobile phone app recognises my old number as my current number but phone settings recognises my new number as my mobile number. 

Recently starting a few days ago because I appear to exist in some phantom mobile zone I have been unable to recieve mobile texts through my old number yet still recieve calls through it and when I text through my new mobile number it still states Message Send Failure and I cannot recieve calls through it.

I am unsure how to deal with this issue, any advice is appreciated 

Have you checked the phone number in the settings of the Phone app on the handset with your iD SIM, @EthelredUnraed

The phone app states that my old number is my correct number but the devie info of my phone states my new number is my correct number.

@EthelredUnraed -

Try these steps. Thanks.