Skip to main content

Hello,

I spoke to an agent three times today. It seems like I speak to an AI.

4 days ago I lost my phone in Spain. To report lost or stolen sim I need to log in into my account but because you changed the interface it looks like I need to register again. I cannot do it because I need a passcode from my phone number...

I went to currys and I got a replacement but we could not activate it using option “I do not have a number”, it is probably because I do have but when I select this option it asks me to log in. Vicious circle.
I spoke to an agent this morning, We went through all questions, I gave my number and sim card number. I was told all is activated and will work within 1h. I restarted my phone, I took out the sim and put again. It doesn't work "mobile network not available". 

After 5h I contacted you again and all messegaes looks identical. “Great, within 1h your card will be activated etc,” I asked if I really speak to the human. I was told yes.

When I contacted an agent for the third time I asked if I can get a pac code, because you are not able to activate my sim card. I was waiting for 10 min and the answer was “we are having technical difficulties”

What can I do? I really need my old number. Can you activate it or give me a pac code if not?

Many thanks
Maciej

Instead of talking to the 24/7 iD chatbot, tell the chatbot you want to “talk to a person”, @Goku.

Online iD Mobile advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

That's what I did, they had names. It just looked like I speak to an AI because all messages looked like copied  and pasted. When I asked if I talk to the actual human I was assured that yes. I'll try 4th time today. 

Maybe, try sending a private message to iD support using Facebook Messenger, @Goku

Thanks, I'll try.