Skip to main content

I pre-informed ID of my PAC code and agreed a switchover date of 24th June. I received my SIM today (21st June).

Inserted in any device it just says NO SIM. Is this because my number is in the process of being switched over or is it a faulty SIM?

I am using a OnePlus Nord. I noticed on a different thread a list of compatible phones - which is pretty disingenuous if this is the issue as it wasn’t highlighted during the sign-up phase. 

A new customer is supposed to get an already activated iD SIM, @adamlowery

Given the same problem happens in multiple devices, sounds like you’ve received a faulty SIM.

Thanks I thought so, will get on to them - somehow.

Thanks I thought so, will get on to them - somehow.

Maybe try the iD online Live Chat service, and tell the 24/7 iD chatbot you want to “talk to a person” - which may need repeating a few times.

The Live Chat advisers work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays (9am - 6pm at weekends).

I had to go to curry's to get a free replacement sim.... If they are bent the slightest when popping out of the card they can break, that's what I thought, but now you have a faulty one too it's odd.... The phone itself has detected the new one fine.

Here is url to our post if it helps you