Skip to main content
Solved

No switch and no communication

• 11 July 2024
  • 5 replies

I ordered a SIM only plan last week, and submitted my PAC at the same time. Switching (from 3) was supposed to take place on Monday 8th but this hasn’t happened yet and there’s been no communication to tell me of any delays or problems and we’re now 72 hours beyond where it should have taken place. My 3 service is still live as well so I know it’s not a split port. I appreciate the FAQs say to wait 7 days but I’m a little concerned that it’s not happening. Any advice? 

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Alas, PAC submissions at the point-of-order seem to go wrong sometimes, @CraigMcF.

Use Live Chat to speak to an iD adviser and find out what’s happening with your switch.

The iD advisers work until 8pm on weekdays - the chatbot works 24/7.

Userlevel 1

Thank you, @andewhite, I'll give live chat a go just now

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @CraigMcF, we hope the live-chat were able to help, but please let us know if you require any further assistance?

Thanks,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

Thanks for checking @Tyler. My first attempt to get this resolved with live chat resulted in no action and a further delay, however a second live chat almost a week later got it fixed in 3 minutes flat. All set up and working now, thank you. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @CraigMcF 

Glad to hear.

Tom