Skip to main content

I am not able to make or receive calls from my phone. I can receive texts, I can use my data but not able to make or receive calls. I switched recently but my phone was working properly yesterday. I removed and readded my sim as suggested by others but didn’t work.

Are you in the Midlands area where iD have shutdown their 3G mobile network, @Chrysa Gkotsopoulou

My daughter hasn't been able to receive calls for over a month now and ID mobile are still unable to resolve the problem. She is however able to receive calls from other ID Mobiles just not any other networks. 

My daughter hasn't been able to receive calls for over a month now and ID mobile are still unable to resolve the problem. She is however able to receive calls from other ID Mobiles just not any other networks. 

Perhaps just switch your daughter to another service provider, @PhoneProblems

Could be easier than battling with iD customer care.

Hi @Chrysa Gkotsopoulou 

Sorry to hear this, are you able to try manually connecting to another network, awaiting a minute and then manually connecting back to iD Mobile/Three UK?

Tom

Hi @PhoneProblems 

Sorry to hear this, are you able to try manually connecting to another network, awaiting a minute and then manually connecting back to iD Mobile/Three UK?

Tom

Hi @PhoneProblems 

Tom

Hi Tom,

Just tried this. Still no joy. And still no update from technical team.

Hi @PhoneProblems 

Okay, we’d recommend continuing with the tech team on this for assistance.

Tom