Skip to main content

Hi, hope that someone can help me or at least give some advice. I requested to move my number to ID mobile. Just set up the new phone, put in the new sim card. I received an initial text message saying that transfer request has been received and it will be done tomorrow (02/10/2024). A minute later I received another, this time welcoming message saying that my number is completely different. I am a little bit confused right now. Is it a temporary phone number until the transfer will be completed or something has been messed up? Thank you for any help/advice.

It’s just the initial mobile number iD have allocated in order to connect your iD SIM to the their network, @Goviki87

Thanks @andewhite, it means that I should have my number transferred tomorrow then. Fingers crossed 🙂

Right so now I've got another issue: my phone number was moved and when people call me it directs them to me but when I call them it shows a new ID Mobile number. Anything I can do about it? 

Okay @Goviki87, have you checked the Phone app on the handset with your iD SIM shows the number you wanted to keep, and not another number?