Skip to main content

I cancelled my ID plan and want to request a PAC code but can’t send text messages anymore as the contract with ID has ended. How can I get a PAC code?

I hear rumours that:

• Go to the My Account page and tap Thinking of Leaving

• Click Switch or Cancel Now 

• Choose Get PAC code and follow the instructions

might be of use.

Thank you but I have already left so this “thinking of leaving” option is no longer available on my account

You’ll need to contact support, and hope the number hasn’t been re-assigned to another SIM.

Did you happen to retain the pack sent with the SIM?  The card you push the SIM out of has a barcode.  The contents of which are written as plain text below.  I wager this number will assist in identification.

Hi @Lydia Peet 

For this, we’d typically recommend requesting a PAC code and using that to leave, instead of leaving then requesting a PAC code.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom