Skip to main content
Solved

PAC code not submitting

My PAC code is not submitting for transferring my number over from three. All information is correct, the PAC is valid as it was requested yesterday and I did not submit my PAC code while purchasing the new ID mobile SIM

18 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Ellen Blair, welcome to the community. We’ll be able to take a closer look at this for you and if needed, process the transfer on our end.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

Userlevel 1

Please can someone please contact me and fix this issue as my old contact ends in 24hrs and I don't want to lose my old number as I've had this for years need it for friends and family and work

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Simon Woodley,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please advise if the the transaction number you are using starts with a 4?

If so and you are still having issues we will PM you to get it sorted.

Kash

I’m having the same issue

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @joeabraham,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Same issue any help please my transfer no starts 441

Same issue any help please my transfer no starts 441

17 hours and no response, did anyone get an answer that worked

After a lot of trying I got an e mail from ID which opened on my new phone there was a link to PAC switching which worked so I assume ithe system just does not like computors . Hope this helps someone.

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Michael Nesbitt,

Welcome to the Community!

Glad to hear that it is resolved.

If you require further assistance in the future, please get back to us via the Community.

Kash

Unable to process Pac code on your website and it is in date

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @freshstrawb, welcome to Community!

Please ensure you’re using a transaction code beginning with 4. If still not working, we can process it for you via our live-chat:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi,

I have tried to submit my PAC code from Vodafone but it’s come up with an error. Please someone contact me to get this resolved.

Thanks

I am also having trouble submitting my PAC code to switch from O2 to id. 

I keep getting an error message saying to check the details I've entered.

These are correct.

My transaction number starts 441.

Please can someone advise how to resolve this?

Thanks.

I am also having trouble submitting my PAC code to switch from O2 to id. 

I keep getting an error message saying to check the details I've entered.

These are correct.

My transaction number starts 441.

Please can someone advise how to resolve this?

Thanks.

I have contacted id on live chat and they have confirmed that even though the form said there were errors, the transfer will be completed on Tuesday. 

My pac is not submitting, All the information is correct.

I have entered all information correct to process my pac code.  It says information incorrect which isn't the case . I can't speak to anyone.  

I'm having the same problem. It just won't accept the details for the PAC code. Can somebody help me with this please 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Luke Berwick, @risca_boy, @Mikey mike, @Ando1967 & @Paton945 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom