Skip to main content

I bought this phone and contract for my mother and her phone keeps cutting out mid phone call. With anyone and everyone who calls her. This has been happening for days. She is 79 years old, lives alone and is her only means of contact with anyone and it’s causing her a lot of stress. If this cannot be resolved then the phone is not fit for purpose and I want to cancel the contract asap. Please can someone help with this. 

Hi @Darthmaul 

Sorry to hear this, you’ve had this issue for days, how long ago did you begin with iD Mobile?

Have you tried the SIM in another device?

Does this issue happen in all areas or just certain ones?

Tom

Hello, 

thank you so much for getting back to me. I bought this phone / sim for my mother back in Feb 2023. 
We believe it’s the handset. 
Happens in all areas, when she’s at home and when she is out. 

thanks 

She is not due to change or upgrade until December and she cannot keep experiencing this issue until then, is there somewhere I can physically take the phone for someone from ID to see it? 

Hey there @Darthmaul, thank you for the update.

Have you tried a replacement SIM card with us yet?

If not, I’d recommend contacting our live-chat to ask for one and see if this helps:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

If it doesn’t, then please let us know, and it’s more than likely that it’s a handset issue, which we can discuss further then

Thanks,

Tyler