Skip to main content

Hi I have pre-ordered the hazel pixel 9 pro 256gb and checked with live chat when estimated delivery is  end of October.

Has anyone else been told this? Other network providers are saying mid September and when I placed the order ID mobiles website it stated that too, don't want to wait that long as it seems other people are getting them sooner.

Any help me much appreciated 👍 

If you want to skip the wait times the. Buy one outright SIM free!

Hi @Jward 

I’m sorry to hear this,  with highly anticipated devices, stock may be quite limited, our orders are processed on a first come first served basis, we hope your order arrives soon.

Tom

Looks like Google didn't antisipate the demand as my partners having issues with ee too 

I ordered a pixel pro 9XL last weekend, and the adverts leading me here didn’t mention a delay so I took that as offering to supply one as soon as I registered. If it’s going to take until October then that’s no use, I want to close my account. I’ll buy one and use my SIM from 3 as I have been previously for 30 years.

@Tom is there any way I can see when my pre-order is due to ship? Am I likely to get this in September, or October? I can’t remember what it said when I placed the pre-order. I can’t see any information in my account or in the emails I’ve been sent. Any way I can see where I am in the pre-order queue? Thanks

@midasgf just checked, fulfilment date is currently 18th September, so expect delivery shortly after. Thanks.

@Stuart444 you already have an IMEI assigned to your order, so expect delivery soon.

Thanks Matthew T. I had hoped to get it this week as I’ll be away from home for 10 days from Saturday. Any chance?? Nothing during the ordering process (via USwitch) told me there would be a delay, I only found out from this forum   😡

When will my SIM card arrive? Will it work in my Galaxy A50 if the google phone doesn’t turn up by Friday?? I’m migrating from 3 and my A50 is still working, but I do NOT want to find my 3 account being closed and having no mobile phone whilst I’m away.

@Stuart444 - your SIM will arrive with your phone, if you selected an eSIM this will be emailed to you. Yes, it will also work in your Samsung A50. Did you submit a PAC at checkout? Thanks.

I followed a route that said “keep my existing number” but I don’t recall being asked for a PAC code at any stage in the process. I did get one from 3 some weeks ago but I think it has expired now. Should I ask for another one?

I have a PAC code now - how do I give it to you?

@Stuart444 - once you receive your SIM card, visit this website:

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk

Thanks.

Hey, my phone turned up today, so I don’t really understand why others were claiming that delivery of a Pixel 9 pro XL would not be for weeks or months.

I’ve submitted my PAC code and await my changeover next week. Let’s hope the remainder of my time with iD goes as well.

Great @Stuart444, enjoy your new phone!

Shame there isn't a way to check online about the status of orders.  Would love to know what the status of mines is

@AliTheScotsman - 18th September. Thanks.

Hi Matthew T

Can you check on the status of my order?  It would be helpful if there was a page where you can put an order number in and track its status.

Kind thougths,

Ste5e

ps I am not keen on putting the number on the forum, I trust you can find it from my i.d....

@ste5e - sent you a Private Message.

- sent you a Private Message.

i’ve sent u private message 🙂 kind regards

Hi Matthew T. Any chance you could search the status of my order also! 
thanks 

@Matthew T could you check the status of my order please 

I’ve had an email from iD mobile saying that my order has been processed and will be passed to DPD for delivery. This appears to be roughly a week ahead of schedule. Well done iD — this is a week ahead of what was previously expected, credit where it’s due 👏🏽

Clearly (based on many more global comments via reddit) there have been significant production/supply issues leading to delays, and it’s not your fault. 

@Mickyle95 - 16th October.

@Matthew T Could you check the status of my order please? Thanks

@JamieToddJT Just replied to your Private Message. Thanks.