Skip to main content

Hi

I just joined ID Mobile and the sim I have received  is my working.

I have been using a Three sim in this iPhone fine for a year and a half so the phone is compatible/unlocked.  It did bend a little when popping out of the plastic card as well.

please can a replacement be sent asap as my three sim will be cut off soon

Get replaced at any CURRYS store.

Three and iD Mobile are different network operators, @CTheed

• Have you got a handset with a minimum of 3G capability?
  • Are you sure your handset is not network locked to the Three UK network?

This online iD forum is not real-time, so if you need a replacement SIM quickly, perhaps better to collect one from your nearest Currys store, as suggested by @Geluk

@andewhite Thanks, yes ID Mobile as far as I'm aware piggyback/operates over the Three network.

I've usually found for example if a phone works on o2 then it will work on giff gaff as it operates on the o2 network etc....so would have thought the same. 

I am pretty sure it is unlocked, I shall put my own ID sim in the phone as I'm logged in here under my daughter number. 

I'll then get a new one if need from Curry's, can a family member pick one up on their way home or does the account holder have to get it in person. 

The iD account holder would probably need to collect their replacement SIM, with iD available just in-case.

OK we fitted new sim card from curry's and phone recognises it now.. 

However we have not been able to, create a "My Account" page as it is saying details don't match and "oops there has been a problem"

so we can't activate the new sim card.

I've tried both options creating an account and using the I don't have a ID number.

On my line it recognised my details so it's odd... This is my daughters sim

Good to know you’ve got a working iD SIM for your daughter, @CTheed

You can use 7777 (from your iD SIM) to manage some features of an iD account, but setting up a “My iD Account” online (or iD app) seems to be problematic for some customers, after the April ‘24 major update of the app and online service.

🍀

@andewhite i can't do anything on her phone as it says no service, but I can't activate it as getting above errors so stuck at the moment 

@andewhite i can't do anything on her phone as it says no service, but I can't activate it as getting above errors so stuck at the moment 

Your daughter can get the replacement SIM activated using the iD Live Chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, @CTheed

Tell the 24/7 iD chatbot you want to “talk to a person” - which may need repeating a few times.

The Live Chat advisers work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays (9am - 6pm at weekends).

Hi @CTheed 

Are you the account holder for the account having issues or is someone else?

Do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom