Skip to main content
Solved

Reporting Return Delivery Fraud and Refund not Issue

• 21 June 2024
  • 6 replies

I bought an Apple Iphone 15 Pro Max, 256 GB, White, but because of some Reason I registered a Return request and then I returned the Mobile Phone Via EVRI Courier and the Mobile has been delivered by 10th June 2024 but then until now I have not received the refund and ID Mobile updated the status that they have received the tempered packaging and empty box and now they are investigating this matter since over a week, so please advice Me or else I will register a legal fraud complaint against this issue

I have visited the Currys Store, Beckton but they denied to accept the Return and they adviced Me that I will have to send it to their warehouse, so might they can do this kind of FRAUD

If the box was tempered and empty then why ID Mobile warehouse accept the package from the EVRI courier

6 replies

Make sure that your phone is arrived on their location because they can’t refund your money until they get their phone. Ask your courier company for the confirmation of delivery. Never compromise on the company, choose the courier company that can get the job done on the same day. Because I've been working with some good companies including National Couriers Direct for the same day delivery of my business products.

I sent it by EVRI Courier and Then its delivered but ID Mobile says that the box was empty after 10 days of the parcel delivered, and now they are saying that they don’t have the CCTV in their warehouse

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

I sent it by EVRI Courier and Then its delivered but ID Mobile says that the box was empty after 10 days of the parcel delivered, and now they are saying that they don’t have the CCTV in their warehouse

What a mess - seems you can’t trust anybody nowadays, @sejalshihora.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @sejalshihora 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

@Tom 

Yes, Need Help

Complaint is still going on

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi there @sejalshihora, have you tried contacting our complaints team directly to chase for an update on 0800 049 2402?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Thanks,

Tyler