Skip to main content

Hi everybody. Why would ID mobile send me a new sim? I’ve been with them for almost a year, never changed my plan. All the sudden I get this sim. Why? What should i do with that?

Maybe keep it somewhere safe, @Anastasia82

Perhaps iD Mobile will, just as unexpectedly, disable / deactivate your current iD SIM card.

Maybe keep it somewhere safe, @Anastasia82

Perhaps iD Mobile will, just as unexpectedly, disable / deactivate your current iD SIM card.

They are being weird lately. I think it’s somehow related to the recent app update. It now shows I have 1.5gb data allowance (instead of 90gb). Although my bill is same with 90gb. Support told me they “are aware and fixing the issue”. Now I get this sim. Have they indeed upgraded my plan? Will see. Feeling uncomfortable 

They are being weird lately. I think it’s somehow related to the recent app update. It now shows I have 1.5gb data allowance (instead of 90gb). Although my bill is same with 90gb. Support told me they “are aware and fixing the issue”. Now I get this sim. Have they indeed upgraded my plan? Will see. Feeling uncomfortable 

Yeah, it seems the recent upgrade of the iD app and “My iD Account” online applications has caused mysterious things to happen unexpectedly for some customers, @Anastasia82.

🤞

Hey there @Anastasia82, welcome to Community!

I’d recommend contacting our live-chat to see why you’ve been sent a new SIM card:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thanks,

Tyler