Blog

New Year, New You

New Year, New You

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

186 replies

To be better and kinder to myself. To take care of myself more with love and respect rather than with constant criticism, fight and failure. 

Userlevel 1

To be more positive and share positivity with others around me! 

To do a regular work out at the gym - predictable and boring but really need to! 

New Years resolution is too be more healthier and to manage money a lot better

To live life a life that is boundless and free 💖

No alcohol till September 2022 🤞

My new years resolution is to make sure my family are healthy and well

To be more mindful with my phone usage

My new year's resolution is to stop smoking and do more exercise! So far so good! 

Userlevel 1

To move & exercise freely again​. During Christmas 2020, a drunk driver crushed my legs between two cars as I stood between them attaching jump leads. It's a long road to recovery but I'm determined that 2022 will be the year that I run, cycle and exercise freely again. THIS is the year. Albeit not me, this is how I feel before and after. I can do this. 

Userlevel 1

Get outdoors as much as possible and grow my own food, happy new year everyone! 

My New Years Resolutions are:

1. To be more positive and to focus less on the negatives
  1. To Learn German
Userlevel 1

New years resolution is to get my driving licence 👍

Userlevel 1

To learn and deliver more ritual in Lodge.

Userlevel 1

My Son who is 50 had a blood clot on the brain 2yrs ago in November, which caused a massive  stroke he struggles with speech/movement of his right arm & hand, he can walk again but my aim is to get him to speak this year and be able to work his arm and hand again.

I won't let it beat us. He will work again.

To lose some of my Christmas weight. #toomanymincepies

My New Year's resolution is to live a healthier, more active lifestyle and to pass my driving! Lockdown and covid rules have set me back 2 years but its time to get back up to speed 

I want to make changes for the better; my mental health which will lead to better physical health. I’ve quit alcohol completely - 1 week so far. My little boy promised me he’ll draw me a certificate of achievement tonight and again at 1 month and 1 year. I feel better already as I’m the one now in control and not the alcohol. Quit smoking over 4 years ago so I’m on the road to better health. I’m now better able to focus, plan things and sleep better. Here’s to a better year for everyone! Make that first step!

I'm going to make more time for myself. Being a self employed mother of two it's easy to forget how important it is to take time out for myself, even if it's only 15 mins a day or an activity once a week...its going to be my time!!!

My new years resolution  is to bring people together with articles on health and support.  I thought I would mention this as I would like the opportunity to win any competition  

I don't think the creators of this app really read these posts   I've read a few and wish everyone  health and happiness 

I want to declutter in 2022 so it will be easier to find stuff and enjoy life more.

I aim to put my head down more at uni and to hopefully get a 1st in at least one essay by the end of this school year.

Userlevel 1

my new year resolution is to try and stay healthy in order to support my husband who is not well and needs my care, help and support.

Userlevel 1

To walk 1000 miles in the year to keep fit and healthy

Why iD Mobile?