Blog

New Year, New You

New Year, New You

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

186 replies

I think the best opportunity to win anything is stop taking part in worthless Competitions like sheeple ..and start helping one another with our mobile accounts that's how we win 🏆 

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to see and walk as many hills and mountains in the UK.

My new years resolution, is to learn how to say that two letter word I find so hard to say, "No". I've tried before without success but never have I made it a new year resolution. This time? Here goes!

My new year's resolution is to spend more time connecting with friends and family - either in person or online.

These last 2 years were only bearable because of my beautiful friends, and family - including my chosen one.

I miss the ones who are away terribly, but I know I'm one of the lucky ones as they're only one phone call away.

Wishing everyone here a lovely 2022 x

my new year resolution is to not drinking coffee for one year ,3 weeks be on detox ,be more withm my family and finished mu school and stay healthy. 

My new years resolution is to carry on supporting those people who are having serious mental health problems and just being there for them

Userlevel 1

my new year’s resolution is to get my cholesterol down to a more normal level.

Userlevel 1

To drink more water and less coffee.

My new years resolution is to focus hard on my studies and income to further my future this year! 

My resolution is simple, LOVE MORE STRESS LESS.

Be more mindful to others feelings and offer my help to make their lives less stressful 

My New Years resolution is to do as much travelling as possible. I will be 63 this year my older brother passed away at 66 my Father at 67. So I may only have three to four year left to experience the wonders of our world but on the other hand my mother is 92 but has dementia. So it could be that I have very little time left or it could be I have along time left but will not remember much of it 

My New Year's resolution is to try to be a better person... 

Well, it was meant to be "stop using my phone so much" but that's clearly not going well... I know, do more exercise, that'll get me off my phone and shift the lockdown lard at the same time! Bet there's an app for that too... 🤔

I don't really have a new years resolution as I never tend to keep it.  This year is to try and eat healthier,  focus on my relationship with God and maybe look for a new job.

I will be taking a break from my anti-depressants.

Practice yoga including the meditation.

My New Years resolution is to be more active and hopefully lose some weight in the process.

Userlevel 2

To lose some weight… like 2021…..and 2020…..and 2019…….

I never make New Year resolutions. When I need to make changes I make them at any time of year. What is the point of waiting for January 1st?

My new years resolution is to be more mindful of and appreciate more the time I get to spend with loved ones.

Would like to continue eating healthy food, keep walking like 2021 (150+Kms).

Sleep well, try to maintain 100% work attendance.

Spend more time with Family than all previous years.

Buy my first home this year between Jun-Dec 2022.

My new year’s resolution is to write as many songs as I possibly can throughout the year! Anything that happens can be turned into a song

Userlevel 1

To focus on myself for a change. Resolutions rarely serve a long term purpose. Sure people want to be healthier, be better with money etc.. I respect that, but there's always a piece of cake that has your name on it, a naughty purchase that will happen. So does that make you a resolution failure? Not for me it doesn't, it just simply says your doing what you want to do and what's the harm in that? Most of us live through other people naturally, do things for other people, go somewhere because someone else wants to etc.. Its not selfish to do things you want to, and that's why my resolution isn't a resolution but more of a lifestyle change that will hopefully last through 2022, 2023, 2030 and until my last year. Do what YOU want to do!!

Userlevel 1

Whilst there are many things that i should/could to do, the main thing i would like to achieve this year is to be more positive. 

For many years, i have focused negatively on things. Feeling negative about myself, how my body looks. Automatically assuming the worst when something happens, ie. Hearing someone call out about news. Not going out much, having less interactions with my friends due to covid. Getting frustrated easily. Feeling guilty about things that i can't control. The list is endless and i don't want to be a Negative Nancy anymore.

So in the hopes to achieve a more positive outlook, I have downloaded an app. Had it on my last phone and it helped, but i didn't use it regularly enough. I intend to change that this year. The app is called Happyfeed. It's like a daily journal, where you can put up to 3 things a day that made you happy/smile/think more positively. I have set a daily reminder on it, so i won't forget to fill it in. You can look back on all previous posts and even make groups to share in the joy. First entry this year: Brother got engaged. Can't start better than that!

Why iD Mobile?