Blog

New Year, New You

New Year, New You

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

186 replies

Userlevel 1

My news resolution was to think positive more often. It’s very easy to focus on negative things going on around us. Let’s face it the last two years have been tough! A positive outlook will help my mental health I’m sure 

Userlevel 1

Starting small by getting more sleep at normal hours and cooking proper meals at least 3 times a week, If I do that I’ll get a lot healthier 

Userlevel 1

To not sweat the small stuff, keep calmer and less stressed…. Life is to short.  Concentrate on the important things…..

Userlevel 1

My New Years resolution is to be around positive energies; Positive people & situations. 

To be more grateful and content with my life also :) 

Userlevel 1

I like to go out for coffee and a big slab of chocolate cake with mum. A good natter and some extra calories always helps!

Mine is to wear two pairs of pants when I fart ;)

Userlevel 1

Struggle sometimes but getting some updates gives me some ideas, being single dad can also be tough at times however it’s my aim to get back to myself

Userlevel 1

Get the blood pumping by playing some airsoft 

Userlevel 2

My New Years resolution is to get back to full fitness after being hampered by sickness for the last 3 years.

Userlevel 1

Get through divorce and have happy daughters 

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to be better at fighting my inner demons. To be stronger with myself and to not let past trauma effect me in the hear and now. 

Userlevel 1

I like to get any form of fresh air - dog walking or motorbike riding or seeing my amazing neices :)

Userlevel 1

My main new years resolution is inspired by a thoughtful Christmas gift. For a long time I've been saying I should take up painting again but done nothing it  (not done any for many years). The gift is for 3 painting lessons so this is the year I'm making time for me.

Userlevel 1

Eat more vegetables, and less meat and diary. 

Userlevel 1

My new years resolutions are to reduce my plastic waste down 75%

To eat healthier and to exercise at least 30 minutes each day

Userlevel 1

Live life as if each day us my last.  Stretch every morning, watch Headspace wake up story while I make coffee, meditate, walk ever day, call family and friends more often and stop and smell the roses 🌹 and try to do small kind acts of surprise anonymously to brighten people's day x

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

To help me with my blues I spend time with my granddaughter she brightens up my day she makes me smile when others fail I look forward to seeing her smiley face and her energy she keeps me going 

Userlevel 2

In December 2021, after recovering from cancer I quit my job after nearly 20 years. This year will bring lots of adventures and opportunities, for creativity, editing, writing, public speaking and acting.

I’m saying YES to LIFE!!

Play more golf in Wales,Tenerife & France.

My New Years resolution is to get my own place so it’s better for my little boy I also hope and will try for my business to kick off 

I would like to be more healthy and set my goals to do with my weight and get job in2022

Userlevel 2

Being grateful 😊 instead of grumpy 😠 especially with my children.

So easy to get cross over little insignificant things and forget about treasuring these precious gifts whilst we have them.

Life is short.

Userlevel 1

To walk the whole of the South West Coast Path which is 630 miles long this year with my kids and my dog. I’m sure there will be lots of moaning along the way but they will have such a sense of achievement when they finish.

Don't make them, can't break them that way.

Also making resolution puts lot of pressure on to do things at a very difficult time of year, financially and weather wise. 

Why iD Mobile?