New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

To have good health ,try to be warm and help others 

Would love to make the world a better one  

I have made a resolution to spend more active time with my family 

My new years resolutions are to eat healthier, start doing pilates and weight training and to stop stressing over every little thing

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to get out and enjoy life. Continue my weight loss journey and to be able to live with more freedom

Userlevel 1

Never take a single day for granted. Life is precious, and far too short. 

Dry January is going very well indeed, only drinking dry drinks, dry red wine, dry martini, dry gin etc! Previous year’s have never lasted past the first week in January here I am still sticking to my dry January, congratulations are in order I think!😂

To become a healthier me - in every sense of the phrase!

Enjoy life and make more time for friends 😊

My new years resolution is to better both my physical and mental health, going to the gym and taking part in many things I enjoy 

I've made one this year (I don't usually!) To become a healthier version of myself - in every sense of the phrase!

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to focus on a passion, Not the Way I Look as well as working out to feel good, not be thinner

the new year resolution, get fitter and run virtual London marathon on April 

Userlevel 1

I would like to say something profound and meaningful but the answer is gin !

My grandchildren and great granddaughter 

To go wild water swimming twice a month! 

Actually doing my New Year Resolution, and not just talking about it!

Userlevel 1

Just the usual eat less, exercise more and no booze in January (madness!)

I am not usually one for making resolutions but this year I am going to make a real effort to meet up with more friends regularly because it boosts my mood

I have been on a weightloss journey since August 2022, 3 stone down & 3 stone to go by end of July is my resolution.

Be braver about exchanging a few remarks with people on buses or trains - if I get no response, I haven’t lost anything by trying.

My new years resolution is to climb E2 and learn about business

Being in nature with my loved ones. For example a lil hill walk up Glencoe  then sipping on a little hot beverage later on. Bliss

My resolution is NOT to be caught up the the new year resolution trap...if you don't make one, you don't miss out on achieving it !

Purple chocolate (Cadbury’s!).

Why iD Mobile?