New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

My new years resolution is to visit more places around the UK and meet up with people I’ve lost touch with

Eat less fastfoods and do more exercise

Why have a new years resolution? They are always there to put pressure on you and if you fail in the resolution you feel like a failure yourself. Try to better your self and learn from life experiences. If life change is required just trying your hardest to adapt should be enough. Love your self. Keep the pressure off.

My New Year’s resolution is to reconnect with old friends and family. Over the years, I lost touch with very important people for different reasons (moving country, work got busy) but now I hope to rebuild connections with people who were important in my life and tell them how much they meant to me.

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to remain as positive as possible. Always forward… 

My resolution is to be more open so that my mental wellbeing can improve.

Good luck to all!

My new years resolution is to be a better listener.

It seems my wife needs extra support so I need to listen to her needs more and become a better person

My new year resolution is not to make one 

Userlevel 1

I want to count my blessings and focus on what's important rather than sweating the small stuff :)

Thoughts of a holiday in lovely Italy or Provence !

Helpful. I really like 

Being on the beach with my dogs and family, surfing and enjoying ing the sea

What makes me happy? A cup of hot chocolate 🍫 :)

I will stop letting people bring me down !

The thing that makes me happy the most is spending time with my wife and taking our children out for days out to special places. I love to see them smile and be happy!

Userlevel 1

Enter a triathlon 

Userlevel 1

Try some new ways to get fit like boxing or dance

My new years resolution is to let go off all the toxic people in my life and o ly care about the ones who care about me!

To get out on more walks when working from home.  When i do, i treat myself to a nice hot latte and a gingerbread biscuit when i get home!

Spending more time with friends and family

Userlevel 1

Fresh snow powder... 

To eat healthier and exercise more

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to get fitter as I have a wedding in July I need to start preparing for, as well three charity bike rides!

Userlevel 2

My resolution is to get rid of long covid and get fit again 

Exercise and more exercise to blow them blues away. 

Why iD Mobile?