New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

I’m cutting out carbs, doing dry january and being more active.  I had a bad sprain in October and the weight piled on so now I’m getting back to activity January is the new start.

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to eat less meat!

My New Years resolution is to be able to get a car and drive as I've just got my provisional drivers license so would be a great goal to look forward to. I also wanna keep maintaining a good study pattern and make sure I'm still hitting the gym a consistent amount of times a week (3-4 times weekly) as i want to keep on top of my health and fitness this year.

To go to the gym more often

I don’t make them any more as I never manage to stick to them for more than a few weeks.

My news years resolution is to spend more time doing things I enjoy

Not set resolutions for me this year. Just try and be healthy with no pressure. 

No resolutions for me because try as I might I can never stick to them, I do wish I had more confidence and willpower though

My resolution is to be more generally productive and to use my time more effectively!

Mine is to take better care of myself through regular exercise, better eating and getting out more with friends and family to improve my mental health x

Userlevel 1

I’ve joined the towns new gym, first time going to a gym since my first child was born 7 years ago. Need all the luck I can get but resolution is to keep it up!

Being with family

I am determined to drive on a motorway! I passed my test 20 years ago and I’ve done one junction of the M1 and that’s it!

For me, my happiness comes from my family. But this year as I'm turning 30 (RIP my 20s) I've decided to set myself a goal to be in the best physical health I can be! 

Userlevel 1

To get out walking more, read a book, do a jigsaw, spend time with family.

My New Year’s resolution is to be healthier, lose weight and learn French :) 

Userlevel 1

Walking in nature, soaking up the greenery and day lights always make me feel better :-)

Userlevel 1

Sunshine, spring bulbs appearing. Family time ♥️

This years News Year resolutions include keeping in contact with my brothers and sisters on the ID mobile network.  As we have busy lives and live in separate locations across the UK. 

Make more time for myself, focusing on self care

New year resolution is to cut out the unnecessary spend and save towards family holidays 👌🏻 

I’ve promised myself to stop stressing and worrying about the small stuff!

After years of different injuries to try and get to the end of this one with no more!

Make better choices around food and drink , and be consistent at the gym 

My intention in the New Year is to get out walking whatever the weather, just wear appropriate clothing 😜

Why iD Mobile?